The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of LXQt 0.14.0, the Lightweight Qt Desktop Environment.
- Split view is added to pcmanfm-qt. pcmanfm-qt handles desktop and also mounts more efficiently by benefiting from the improvements in libfm-qt.
- Now, Desktop can have icons like Computer, Network, User-Dir and Trash, the Trash icon being interactive.
- Render image EXIF data and new upload target (ImgBB) for lximage-qt
- Custom terminal margins and history-based tab switching are added to qterminal.
- All packages received massive translation updates.
Notes For Packagers
- Please follow the build order.
- We now depend on cmake_minimum_required 3.1.0 and lxqt-build-tools 0.6.0
- We now depend on C++ ISO Standard 14, removed support for < 14
- We moved all translations back to the repositories where they belong to – lxqt-l10n is deprecated and abandoned.